What is it:
Fuel Fundamentals is a 4-week course designed to help you develop a better understanding of nutrition and how it works with your health and fitness goals. We’re not about quick fixes here – our holistic approach has helped past participants see improvements in their sleep, focus, strength, and muscle, along with an average weight loss of 2kg. All through creating healthy habits and no calorie counting necessary!
From day one of the course we will help you give up processed food, sugar and alcohol to hit the reset button on your nutrition, break the cycle of bad habits and set the foundation for long term healthy habits.
This is not for the uncommitted or those looking for a quick fix, but we, and your fellow participants will be there for you throughout the process. We know that better nutrition and lifestyle habits in combination with our classes, delivers incredible results.
Who is it for:
The Fundamentals course is for those who struggle with diet consistency, weight management, food-related anxiety, and want a healthier mindset towards food, and are ready to make long-term changes.
Don’t sign up:
The Fundamentals course is not suitable for those seeking a quick fix, unwilling to give up added sugar, alcohol, and highly processed foods for four weeks, or those not willing to try new things, or the uncommitted.
What do you get:
- Individual guidance on how to set and achieve personal goals
- Education on nutrition & portion control
- Fuel Group Workouts
- Support from a dedicated coach and the Fuel community
- Guidance post-challenge
- Inspiration & insight from guest speakers
- Social events & group workouts
How much does it cost:
Current members – £5
New member – £55 including 30 days of Gymnasium classes
- Fixed 1 month membership with single upfront charge
- Not cancellable during term of membership
- Includes Anytime access to our Gymnasium membership classes: Athletica, Stronger, Motion, & Run Club
- Does not include access to Plus membership classes: CrossFit or Open Gym.
Key Course Dates
- Sign up by Monday 25th Sep
- Pre-course tasks: Wednesday 27th September via email
- Presentation day: Sunday 1st October, 12pm @ your respective gym
- Course starts: Monday 2nd October
- Sunday Sweat: Sunday 8th October, Group workout @ TBC
- Sober Social: Friday 13th October (workout followed by food and drinks)
- Sunday 5k & Coffee: Sunday 22nd October (walk or run 5k)
- End of course celebration: Sunday 29th October
Sign me up:
I found this very motivating and I liked the fact that this was more than just a diet challenge, it was a lifestyle improvement. The holistic approach to being healthy was very important to me, I tried to improve my sleep and reduce screen time. Which combines very well with improving diet and exercise
I went in a little sceptical as I’ve never successfully given up alcohol/sugar/processed food but I thought I’d fully buy in as it was only 4 weeks.
Got some pretty good results in terms of dropping a few kgs and am definitely feeling healthier. Thanks for all the support along the way, reading the fb group as soon as I woke up each morning was so motivating and also knowing a load of other people were all doing it together also helped massively.
I did not eat any cakes or sweets for the four weeks. I have a huge sweet tooth so this a big achievement for me. Until now I have still only eaten a couple of desserts and this exercise has made me realise I was eating to excess and by cutting back my sugar intake I am in better shape and it is a mind over matter solution to the problem and breaking a habit. So a really big thank you for helping me with this :)